Monday, February 4, 2019

Crying Cowboy’s Censorship Complaint Codswallop

Willis Eschenbach recently complained that I banned him from the talkshop. He makes this complaint, on average, annually. Usually in a comment attacking Dr Ned Nikolov and Dr Karl Zeller.

On the occasions I've bothered to respond, I've pointed out to Willis that in fact he banned himself from the talkshop, something he maintains is a lie. Below the break is the screenshot of his parting comment, made on the talkshop in mid-January 2012.

Every interaction I've had with Willis since has reminded me how fortunate we were that he decided to deprive us of his brilliance.



from Climate Change Skeptic Blogs via hj on Inoreader http://bit.ly/2MOAkV7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Collaboration request

Hi there How would you like to earn a 35% commission for each sale for life by selling SEO services Every website owner requires the ...